BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Discuss with a partner.
- What do auditors do?
- What are some job opportunities for auditors?
- Center for Audit Quality
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 82 present simple affirmative
- 18 infinitive
- 9 present continuous affirmative
- 8 past simple affirmative
- 6 gerund
- 3 present simple negative
- 2 simple affirmative
- 2 present passive affirmative
- 2 future simple affirmative
- 1 present continuous negative