BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Discuss with a partner.
- What tells a killer cell to kill?
- What are the mechanisms that control that killing?
- Cambridge University
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 138 present simple affirmative
- 56 infinitive
- 28 gerund
- 18 simple affirmative
- 17 present continuous affirmative
- 12 present passive affirmative
- 10 conditional affirmative
- 9 future simple affirmative
- 7 present simple negative
- 5 present perfect affirmative