BEFORE YOU WATCH
Match the word in French to a word in English. You may use some words more than once.
- long weekend
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
Spin the roulette wheel and conjugate the verbs in the activity below.
Conjugate the verbs in the present simple.
Discuss with a partner.
- Que fais-tu le lundi? Et les vendredis?
- NORMAN FAIT DES VIDÉOS
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: A2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 78 present simple affirmative
- 19 affirmative infinitive
- 14 simple affirmative
- 11 present simple negative
- 9 present affirmative infinitive
- 5 imperfect affirmative
- 3 future simple affirmative
- 1 present subjunctive affirmative infinitive
- 1 simple negative
- 1 imperfect negative