BEFORE YOU WATCH
Match the word in Spanish to a word in English. You may use some words more than once.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
Fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Spin the roulette wheel and conjugate the verbs in the activity below.
Conjugate the verbs in the present simple.
Discuss with a partner.
- Quienes deben asistir a su trabajo ahora, qué temen?
- Univision Noticias
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 26 present simple affirmative
- 8 affirmative infinitive
- 3 present simple negative
- 3 present affirmative infinitive
- 2 imperfect affirmative
- 1 past simple affirmative
- 1 simple affirmative
- 1 present subjunctive affirmative