BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words out loud to practice your pronunciation. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Discuss with a partner.
- What is the single greatest problem that I have with programmers?
- Stefan Mischook
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: A2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 49 present simple affirmative
- 17 infinitive
- 10 present continuous affirmative
- 8 present simple negative
- 2 simple affirmative
- 2 past simple affirmative
- 1 conditional affirmative
- 1 future simple affirmative
- 1 past conditional affirmative
- 1 present continuous negative