BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Practice pronouncing each word.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. For the next activity, pause at 03:20!
Complete the phrases. Use the words in the box to help you.
Do you ever have to explain a problem with a project, or suggest a solution? Read the expressions below. Think of a recent project meeting. Discuss as a group.
- I'd like to get visibility on...
- I've identified a few issues that...
- I think we need to move this up as a priority...
- I think what's important is...
- It's concerning if...
- Ministry of Testing
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 89 present simple affirmative
- 13 past simple affirmative
- 11 present continuous affirmative
- 10 present simple negative
- 7 present passive affirmative
- 5 conditional affirmative
- 4 present perfect affirmative