BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words out loud to practice your pronunciation. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Conjugate the verbs in the past simple.
- Stefan Mischook
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: A2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 55 present simple affirmative
- 21 past simple affirmative
- 21 infinitive
- 12 gerund
- 8 present continuous affirmative
- 8 simple affirmative
- 6 conditional affirmative
- 3 present passive affirmative
- 3 future simple affirmative
- 2 past simple negative