BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words out loud to practice your pronunciation. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
- Kenton County Adult English as a Second Language
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A2
Verb forms used:
- 102 present simple affirmative
- 56 future simple affirmative
- 44 infinitive
- 36 simple affirmative
- 25 gerund
- 21 present passive affirmative
- 12 present simple negative
- 9 present continuous affirmative
- 5 conditional affirmative
- 4 past simple affirmative