BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Listen again. Notice when you hear the phrases below.
- EV production is planned...
- The question is, can its sales continue growing at that rate?
- They could be shipping over 2 million vehicles.
- Volkswagen will match funds for its dealerships.
Make sentences with the verbs below.
- Business Insider
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A2
Verb forms used:
- 43 present simple affirmative
- 17 gerund
- 16 infinitive
- 14 simple affirmative
- 10 past simple affirmative
- 7 future simple affirmative
- 6 conditional affirmative
- 6 present perfect affirmative
- 6 present passive affirmative
- 4 present continuous affirmative