BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
FOCUS ON EXPRESSIONS
Listen again. Notice when you hear the phrases below.
- The services industry is drastically hurt, so...
- We're beginning to normalize, but...
- This restricts vehicle purchases around the world...
- From a supplier standpoint...
- We are going to push full throttle...
- This forecast does not envision...
- Some products have been delayed...
- This is going to affect labor tremendously...
- The safety protocols that we needed to implement are...
- We are implementing these protocols...
- The supplier is going to be key.
- A brand is a life experience.
- The brands are going to start launching some price pricing actions because...
- The industry is going to
Make sentences with the verb below in the present simple affirmative.
Discuss with a partner.
- What is the outlook of our industry coming out of the pandemic?
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 623 present simple affirmative
- 138 present continuous affirmative
- 137 infinitive
- 111 gerund
- 94 past simple affirmative
- 45 future simple affirmative
- 45 simple affirmative
- 35 conditional affirmative
- 26 present perfect affirmative
- 24 present passive affirmative