BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
FOCUS ON EXPRESSIONS
Listen again. Notice when you hear the phrases below.
- Mexico is celebrating its 50th anniversary
- You can see our
- Their motivation levels have been boosted
- The VW success story is
assembled in Puebla
Make sentences with the verbs below in the present simple affirmative.
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 28 present simple affirmative
- 7 past simple affirmative
- 5 present perfect affirmative
- 5 infinitive
- 4 present continuous affirmative
- 2 gerund
- 2 present passive affirmative
- 1 past passive affirmative
- 1 present simple negative
- 1 conditional affirmative