BEFORE YOU WATCH
You will hear the words below in the video. Read the words. Write a definition for any word you don't know.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
As you listen, fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Make sentences with the verbs below.
Discuss with a partner.
- How can you take them out of the game tonight?
- How you do feel about the game tonight?
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 18 present simple affirmative
- 8 infinitive
- 3 past simple affirmative
- 3 gerund
- 3 past simple negative
- 2 present continuous affirmative
- 2 simple affirmative
- 1 present passive affirmative
- 1 present perfect affirmative
- 1 present simple negative