BEFORE YOU WATCH
Match the word in Spanish to a word in English. You may use some words more than once.
- ice cream
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write any words you want to learn below.
Fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Spin the roulette wheel and conjugate the verbs in the activity below.
The following verbs appear in the video in the present continuous affirmative. Conjugate them below.
Discuss with a partner.
- Easy Spanish
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: B1
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A2
Verb forms used:
- 47 present continuous affirmative
- 15 present simple affirmative
- 9 affirmative infinitive
- 3 present affirmative infinitive
- 1 future simple affirmative
- 1 present simple negative
- 1 past simple affirmative
- 1 past continuous affirmative
- 1 present continuous negative
- 1 present subjunctive affirmative