BEFORE YOU WATCH
Match the word in Spanish to a word in English. You may use some words more than once.
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write down any words you want to learn.
Fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Spin the roulette wheel and conjugate the verbs in the activity below.
The following verbs appear in the video in the present simple affirmative. Conjugate them below.
Discuss with a partner.
- ¿Cuáles son tus planes para hoy?
- Easy Languages
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: A2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 48 present simple affirmative
- 4 present affirmative infinitive
- 2 present negative infinitive
- 2 present simple negative
- 2 past simple affirmative
- 2 present perfect affirmative
- 1 future affirmative infinitive
- 1 present subjunctive affirmative