BEFORE YOU WATCH
Match the word in Spanish to a word in English. You may use some words more than once.
- a pleasure
- small town
WATCH AND LISTEN
Watch the video. As you listen, pause and write any words you want to learn below.
Fill in the blanks using the adjectives below.
Spin the roulette wheel and conjugate the verbs in the activity below.
The following verbs appear in the video in the present simple affirmative. Conjugate them below.
Discuss with a partner.
- Easy Spanish
- CEFR Level of Vocabulary: A2
- CEFR Level of Grammar: A1
Verb forms used:
- 39 present simple affirmative
- 7 present subjunctive affirmative
- 4 present perfect affirmative
- 3 future simple affirmative
- 3 past simple affirmative
- 3 present simple negative
- 3 present affirmative infinitive
- 1 imperfect subjunctive affirmative
- 1 present negative infinitive