New York City / Interior Design Classes
Whether your taste is more Scandinavian minimalist or Brooklyn industrial, we’ll help you design the apartment you’re meant to have. In this four-week immersion, you’ll learn interior design fundamentals, identify your unique aesthetic and get expert tips to transform your space.
What You Get:
- A process to discover and define your own, one-of-a-kind style
- Industry vocabulary to speak about and shop for your style
- Space planning & project management skills that will help you execute your vision
- Interior styling basics and tricks of the trade you can apply to your home now
- Take home book with designer essentials like floor plans and mood boards as well as all material covered in class for review
We handpick the best instructor, based on experience and edge—like working at one of the top bars or design firms in the city.
No need to worry, you’ll get a care package next time we see you with what you missed (and extra goodies).
We teach through experience. Expect to shake cocktails with your own hands, watch live musical performances, and share your designs with others.